Borderline Personality Disorder Community
Empty
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Empty

Anyone else feeling empty and alone.?
Anyone else feel like there ready to completely snap.?
I feel like no-one cares that I'm hurting. No-one cares that my whole life is falling apart.
Sometimes I feel like disappearing would be best for everyone.
Anyone else feel the same? <\3
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hey hun,

Your definitely not alone there. I have the same problem. I'm here if you need a shoulder..
Blank
I came here feeling the same.  Do you feel like you try to reach out to people...and they just don't understand? I don't know, it's hard to express it into words sometimes. It all feels so stuid and meaningless.
Blank
I am way to familiar with that feeling. I have suffered from bpd for a long time & the sad truth is that people who don't have bpd do not understand what we are going through so its hard for them to have sympathy towards us.  After being diagnosed it felt like a blessing and a curse because I FINALLY found people (mostly on forums) that felt exactly the way I did and I felt less alone in the world. The curse is that I haven't ran across many success stories. :(   Please don't act on any suicidal impulses if you haven't already.  I have made several attempts & it only makes people seem to distance themselves from you more & they consider you to be selfish.
Blank
I certainly do I feel so dark and when I'm alone all I can think of is harming myself
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...