Empty
Anyone else feeling empty and alone.?
Anyone else feel like there ready to completely snap.?
I feel like no-one cares that I'm hurting. No-one cares that my whole life is falling apart.
Sometimes I feel like disappearing would be best for everyone.
Anyone else feel the same? <\3
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hey hun,

Your definitely not alone there. I have the same problem. I'm here if you need a shoulder..
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I came here feeling the same.  Do you feel like you try to reach out to people...and they just don't understand? I don't know, it's hard to express it into words sometimes. It all feels so stuid and meaningless.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am way to familiar with that feeling. I have suffered from bpd for a long time & the sad truth is that people who don't have bpd do not understand what we are going through so its hard for them to have sympathy towards us.  After being diagnosed it felt like a blessing and a curse because I FINALLY found people (mostly on forums) that felt exactly the way I did and I felt less alone in the world. The curse is that I haven't ran across many success stories. :(   Please don't act on any suicidal impulses if you haven't already.  I have made several attempts & it only makes people seem to distance themselves from you more & they consider you to be selfish.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I certainly do I feel so dark and when I'm alone all I can think of is harming myself
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources