Borderline Personality Disorder Community
Faking sickness or exaggeration
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Faking sickness or exaggeration

Ok so since sunday i have been feeling tired, nausea and dizzy. So yesterday it got worse and i went to the emergency only to find out it was a "BIRTH CONTROL PILL". I was starting to think maybe I was just imagining all my symptoms. Can a birth control pill actually make you feel so bad that you end up at an emergency room? Ok so my question is do ppl with BPD exaggerate there symptoms. I found myself waisting my time and others ppl time for nothing. Then I looked back and relized in the past years I have been in an emergency room about 2-3times a year. I think I exaggerate my symptoms. Has anyone ever found themselves doing the same.
Related Discussions
944643_tn?1398878982
Ya know, I've thought the same thing about myself. I notice that I complain about symptoms more than anyone else. Some ppl have a lower tolerance for pain than other ppl. Whether or not all or most BPD ppl do this or not, I don't know, but I do know that I do. I'm more aware of pain and it seems to bother me more than others. It leaves me wondering if its really that bad for me, or if I'm just more sensitive to it than others.  I know that us BPDs are more sensitive emotionally to things, so maybe the same it true for pain.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...