Help
I'm 19 years old and have recently been diagnosed with BPB I don't know who I am and never have. Every thing is so difficult. I feel like I am in love with 2 people, I don't know what to do. One minute I want to be with one and the next the other, what should I do?
Actually, it's good that you were diagnosed at a young age. Many people are much older than you, or, they never get a proper diagnosis.I know it's sounds strange that I would say that but the sooner people get a diagnosis the sooner they can get the right treatment.  
Are you in therapy yet? If not, I highly recommend it. The best kind that I know of for BPD is DBT. It's a special type of therapy for people with BPD.
It might be best to put both relationships on hold for the time being until you get into therapy.
I am also 19 and was diagnosed last year.. It's been a crazy time and the struggle I've been having with figuring out who I am and coping with all of the insane thoughts that eat me alive everyday.. The good thing to know is ur not alone and it will get better. I've only been seeing my therapist a year and have overcome a handful of issues I couldn't face alone. Don't worry about who to choose. Right now you need to worry about yourself, and time will take you where you need to be.