How many BPO turn Serial Killers?

Ok reading this Medhelp is freaking me out. Can you tell me the signs of someone out of order needed an intervention. I think I live with one and his meds are making him rage---Do they false imprison, like make it hard for you to leave. I try to talk but he is too loud the whole building hears him I know and I hate the super, landlord, does he pick up my life problems and turn them in to his fights with me.
I bet your readin I love you please dont leave me ... right?  It scared me to. what a crowed to be bulked into hu?  I was dig. some years ago by some doctor in ark.( jokes are acepted) but come to find out he was way off base. people dig . with this disorder see a multitude of doctors all saying different things. and it is quite frustrarting. I know the reasently dig me with bi polor disorder and there again they were wrong. I went and seen some top notch doc. and he eased my mind .   what I found out is life hands you alot of **** to deal with that everyone no one is excluded. If your feeling down, and you know when its going to happen ...go for a walk..hug your kid ..if you have any .. hug your dog they are the best if you dont have one I suggest you get one.. If you are feeling hyper slow your self down.. you are burning seritonin and thats what gets you down. you realy need to take controll of yourself and disiplen( my spelling is hored sorry you figure at 43 you can spell.. ) you can laugh at me if youd like. my name is kris and im witting you because I dont want you to feel as if you are the only one who has or is going thu this madness be good to yourself. and one more thing... those bad thoughts.. you know the ones im speeking of.. dont listen dont do it...go for that walk instead. talk to a friend put them out of you head. nothing will get better that way. see even a stranger cares.you can find me on the med page as well just go to kidney baldder problems kris711
take care, kris