I think I may have bpd.
Recently I have been wondering whether or not I have borderline personality disorder. Since I turned about 12 I began become extremely stressed out and angry with things around me. I have always been what people call over emotional, but just recently have most of what I feel seem so similar to bdp. I fight a battle with myself and emotions everyday. I have been battling depression since I was 14 years old, I am 16 now and I know it sounds childish but I have the urge to hurt myself so much. I feel like I can never be happy because I am constantly in search of something newer and more exciting than the last thing I did. As a thirteen year old and filled with permiscious desire I lost my virginity to a senior boy, who I no longer speak to. Just 2 years ago I was having sex nearly once everyday. I successfully managed to end that behaviour but am now faced with lonliness, sadness, and often time comfusion of goals and where my life is going. I don't associate with many people my age because I am don't like drama. I recently lost a rather large amount of friends and I am very guilty of it. I often go to bed in tears I just don't know what is wrong with me. I would like to know that I am not the only one out there who feels this constant need of change and need of a signifigant other. I hate feeling this way.
I'm responding cause it seems no one else is - I'm no expert but have been reading alot, and maybe you do have BPD - my suggestion would be to get evaluated by a qualified professional with experience dealing with BPD - the good news is - it seems the  "cure" rate is quite high. If possible ask for help in getting evaluated from a parent, counselor  etc.