Borderline Personality Disorder Community
Leave me alone???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Leave me alone???

When a BPD loved one (my wife) says "it's over ad boots me out twice she say it was MY choice to leave. She says she never felt my love in 10 years. Now she keeps saying "leave me alone". Is this her way of saying "DON'T leave me alone" or is this actual? her love went back and forth for me for 3 weeks. Telling me she did not love me but told others she really did and she missed me. She now says "move on" Is this what she wants or is this a test to see if I will move on??
I wouldn't say its a test but that she is just down right now and may not mean anything she is saying I'm a recovered bpd and use to do the same to my husband I never meant it I was at times mad with myself some times mad at him but I never actually wanted him to leave just stick it out make sure she knows you love her and understand she may be beating herself up on the inside there were times I told my husband to leave because I didn't feel I deserved him its all a part of bpd we are very compulsive people. I wish you the best of luck.