Borderline Personality Disorder Community
Please don't judge....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Please don't judge....

Sometimes when i get mad or upset or i feel like I've done something wrong i hit myself in the face or i pull my hair. I know it's stupid I'm a 21 year old woman and it's pathetic but I can't help it. I don't know what else to do when i get angry. I do have Borderline Personality Disorder so i know this is an impulse directed at myself. But it's beginning to make me really upset, is this something that i can tell my therapist? I never used to just get snapping anger outbursts at myself but it just happens when i get really upset, is there anything i can do about this? I am on medication, obviously it's not working too well. Also I have crying outbursts if i feel like I've hurt anyone's feelings in any kind of way , i feel like i should be punished. Or if I'm frustrated i just start crying and sobbing, for long periods of time. I don't eat a lot then sometimes I can't stop eating. I have the worst diet i don't eat healthy or i feel to sick to eat a lot of the time. I have major stomach problems, sometimes can't go to the bathroom, my stomach always hurts, is in knots. I have feelings a lot of being worthless, wish i was invisible, don't ever feel good enough. (this happens when I'm really depressed). I have the biggest fear of hospitals so if i feel really really sick i won't go. I most of the time feel like I'm in my own head , i think way too much and over analyze.
And if I'm feeling really really bad sometimes i throw up to punish myself.
Help? or opinions? Does anyone else ever feel these ways or am i a lone?
No just a week ago I dug my nails in my face not to hard
I was just so upset with what was going on
I have almost all of your feeling
I feel empty or wish I didn't look the way I did so men won't bother me
So lately I've been eating so much :/
I use to cut myself and havent  in a while
But idk if it's something u or I should tell a therapist it's there obligation to tell if we are hurting ourself so it's up to you
I find these forums very helpful since we Allenby know eachother
The things I share on here have helped me
Your not alone practicing self control when you feel like hurting yourself
There's just so much to our bpd :/ i wish I knew you a lil better to actually help.... Just know your not alone<3 I as well as others are going thru it now
Sometimes I wish I was just normal!  Throwing up isn't healthy I'm sure you know :/ keeping yourself accompanied can maybe stop you from the crying and maybe throwing up ?? Cause I know when my best friend is over I won't cry at all but I can't wait for her to leave so I can let it out but lately keeping myself busy has helped and my ex triggered most of my anger sadness outburst manic episodes and since I stopped talking to him I feel a little better is there anything that triggers you??