bpd
i have bpd, i hav good days i have bAD DDAYS MOST TIMES IM OK BUT WHEN MY BF  AND I ARGUE OR HE PUSHES ME ROUND OR CALLS ME NASTY NAMES I FEEL HELPLESS, I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO HE TAKES CONTOL OVER ME AND PLAYS GOD WITH MY POCESIOS AND OUR CHILDREN WHICH TIPS ME OVER THE EDGE SO I SELF HARM. TODAY I CUT MY WRISTES 5 TIMES AND I THINK ONEE MAY HAVE NEEDED A BUTTERFLY CLIP TO HOLD THE FLESH TOGETHER.  I KNEW I DONE WRONG AND EEDED HELP SO I WAS THININK OF SEEING MENTAL HEALTH WHICH I  COULDNT DO COS BF TOOK MY PHONE AND WOULDNT LET ME CALL FOR HELP. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE AAND I FEEL SO HELPLESS AND DEFENCELESS WHEN HE PUSHES ME AROUND.. ANY IDEAS TO HELP? DRS ONLY WANT TO PUT ME ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS BUT IM SCARED AFTER THE MANY SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS AND BAD BEHAVIOUR WHILE ON THEM I HAVE BAD MOOD SWINGS BUT THEY WONT GIVE ME MOOD STABILISERS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHO TO SEE ABOUT THIS
It sound like you are an abusive victim, if that's the case, you need to go to the police. They will take a statement, access the damage and hopefully contain him. You should try to see a doctor and psychiatrist for the suicidal ideation. That leads no where good. Seeing the date this was posted, I hope you are still alive, that neither he nor yourself has killed you. You need to take action, hang on, and stay strong.
i have bpd cos i was molestered when i was 13 until i left home at 16