Borderline Personality Disorder Community
bpd
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bpd

i have bpd, i hav good days i have bAD DDAYS MOST TIMES IM OK BUT WHEN MY BF  AND I ARGUE OR HE PUSHES ME ROUND OR CALLS ME NASTY NAMES I FEEL HELPLESS, I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO HE TAKES CONTOL OVER ME AND PLAYS GOD WITH MY POCESIOS AND OUR CHILDREN WHICH TIPS ME OVER THE EDGE SO I SELF HARM. TODAY I CUT MY WRISTES 5 TIMES AND I THINK ONEE MAY HAVE NEEDED A BUTTERFLY CLIP TO HOLD THE FLESH TOGETHER.  I KNEW I DONE WRONG AND EEDED HELP SO I WAS THININK OF SEEING MENTAL HEALTH WHICH I  COULDNT DO COS BF TOOK MY PHONE AND WOULDNT LET ME CALL FOR HELP. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE AAND I FEEL SO HELPLESS AND DEFENCELESS WHEN HE PUSHES ME AROUND.. ANY IDEAS TO HELP? DRS ONLY WANT TO PUT ME ON ANTI DEPRESSANTS BUT IM SCARED AFTER THE MANY SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS AND BAD BEHAVIOUR WHILE ON THEM I HAVE BAD MOOD SWINGS BUT THEY WONT GIVE ME MOOD STABILISERS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR WHO TO SEE ABOUT THIS
Tags: BPD, Mental Health, scared, help