Borderline Personality Disorder Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

help

i feel so lost and my thoughts are everywhere my mind wont stop racing. i've barely been able to eat i feel so sick, it feels like a lot of effort for me to get up to even make something to eat. I feel worthless hopeless. Like a big nothing. I'm getting terrible anxiety , my wrists get cold, my stomach starts hurting, my negative thoughts wont stop. I think about suicide 24/7 and i dont want to think about it, is that normal? I try to tell some people who im close to how i feel , but they just blow it off like no big deal , everyone just says " your fine " or " don't worry about it" "it will go away" "your tough", that really pisses me off and makes it worse and makes me angry that no one is listening to my cry for help. Im up all night crying every night.I can't function I can't concentrate. I feel like I can't feel anything but pain. It hurts so bad and I need someone , I feel like I don't have anybody , and I feel like you don't want me home. I don't know what to do anymore.What do I do ? Who do I turn to ? Do I have to fight this a lone , because if I do I can't make it. My mom brushes it off , so does my grandma and anyone else I try to give little signs too. I know that I need help. I barely even know what I'm doing , my thinking is all messed up , my attitude and anger isn't me , I don't feel like me , I worry all the time my anxiety is getting worse . Please help me (even if its just talking or reassurance)
Hello tigerlilly and welcome to thid site.  Oh dear,  you really are in a pickle aren't you  -  and no,  I'm not taking what you have said lightly at all.  I don't know how old you are,  but I guess that doesn't matter,  clearly you need help fast.  I'm NOT medically qualified in any way but I do know enough about psych issues ( I suffer Borderline Personality Disorder ) to realise you are in need of a medical professional person.  A good start could be your GP (depending on what country you are in) or your nearest psych department.  If that person can't help you then they will know of someone who can.  When you see someone initially,  you ABSOLUTELY MUST explain yourself,  exactly as you have here.  Please don't hold back because you are embaressed or ashamed.  If you do hold back you may not get the help you need,  I know because I did this many many years ago and went on to suffer alone for 30 years.  You have posted in the Borderline Personality Disorder section,  do you think you may be suffering from BPD?  Or do you just think you are?  Have you been diagnosed suffering from anything?  Sorry,  lots of questions, just trying to help.  You seem to be suffering huge anxiety and this is why I've mentioned going to see a Dr as soon as possible.  Please let us know how you have got on because you sound in great need of help and for someone to listen.  HUGS.  X
Hi again.  Just re-read my message and I meant to say  ''  Welcome to the site ''  and not  '' welcome to thid site ''  !!!!!!!   Sorry about that!!!!!   XXXX