meds bpd
i have been told i have borderline personality disorder, i have been on a lot of medication for 7 years looked up meds and found out that some of the meds i should not take as it would be paradoxil to me.
but some of the meds i am now addicted to ...what do i do about it..are mental health service is really bad here and said they are not going to change....i should be on some sort of mood stabiliser....feel suicidal most days don,t know how much more i can take i am nearly at breaking point help

I think that you need to be in good therapy.  I think what can decrease suicidality is the feeling of being contained.  That should come from a therapist, etc.

I would advise seeking a second opinion, perhaps from someone outside of your mhs.
You don't live in NZ by any chance do you?  The service here is pretty lame too.

Regarding the meds you could sign yourself into a psych ward and go through a supervised detox.  There is a post by an expert in the expert activity box.  It seemed a slightly different approach to drug detox.
I think you're going to need medical supervision to wean yourself off all those meds.

Have you got a good support person who you could speak too?
Are you able to access a different service to the one you are currently in?  Are you able to talk to a GP about your situation?