Borderline Personality Disorder Community
new to BPD
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

new to BPD

hi everyone! im a regular on the anxiety and depression forums but im new here, just wondering if maybe i could get some insight: this is my situation-
as a kid:
was in a psychologists office multiple times from age 9 go up because i would threaten to kill myself, i had random outbursts of anger followed by severe emotion frequently.
i would always get so angry at my parents and lash out at them and then immedaitely beg for thier forgiveness
always petrified of things i never should have been petrified of and had an unnatural fear of death

as a teen:
was constantly bullied becuase i was 'different'
lead to severe depression (diagnosed)
been in one very tumultous relationship where love and hate were interchanging feelings on a daily basis
feel empty and worthless
unsure of who i am and constantly changing my idea of who i am

early adult:
depression and anxiety (diagnosed)
HATE being alone
scared that im going to hurt myself
still unsure of who i am and my rationale keeps changing constantly
feel empty, worthless and almost bored?

just wondering if this fits with BPD, i have done my research and it sounds like it but just wanted an opinion from someone who has this disorder, also are anxiety and depression common with this disorder?

thanks guys!
drew