this is more than deprestion
19yr old male,behavour change in the last to months ..mumbles whhen speaking will not talk about anything ,rude hepls him self to what ever he wants with out asking ,laughs and odd times and in a strange manner,isnt thankful acts as if we were never freinds as of 2 months ago i dont know my own kid ,its like hes someone else..what is going on i dont know how to get him to talk acts like im the enemy just about

i dont know what to do
    Disconnecting from people and having increasing difficulties relating to people are symptoms of concern. It would be worthwhile to have them see a psychiatrist who would be able to do appropriate follow up and reccomend treatment within their clinical discretion. Groups such as NAMI family friends and family support groups can be of help as regards coping skills. Its important to understand what is happening to them and what they are doing is a symptom not willful behavior and there are ways to help them.
That sounds like my brother when he was on drugs.