Borderline Personality Disorder Community
this is more than deprestion
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

this is more than deprestion

19yr old male,behavour change in the last to months ..mumbles whhen speaking will not talk about anything ,rude hepls him self to what ever he wants with out asking ,laughs and odd times and in a strange manner,isnt thankful acts as if we were never freinds as of 2 months ago i dont know my own kid ,its like hes someone else..what is going on i dont know how to get him to talk acts like im the enemy just about

i dont know what to do
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
585414_tn?1288944902
    Disconnecting from people and having increasing difficulties relating to people are symptoms of concern. It would be worthwhile to have them see a psychiatrist who would be able to do appropriate follow up and reccomend treatment within their clinical discretion. Groups such as NAMI family friends and family support groups can be of help as regards coping skills. Its important to understand what is happening to them and what they are doing is a symptom not willful behavior and there are ways to help them.
Blank
That sounds like my brother when he was on drugs.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...