tried to kill myself
last week i tried to kill myself  by slitting my wrist it didn't do any damage was just a flesh wound i ended up at a@e, thats gonna leave a nasty scar i did this the day after i had an erpc to remove my dead foetus after a silent miscarriage and a stillbirth last year i also have borderline personality disorder i have an appointment with my psychiatrist on monday and i'm worried if i tell him about this whether he'll make me go into hospital, i have never been in for anyhting like this so i'm scared
   Yes its essential to tell him what happened. He would have a better idea of how to follow up and its important for him to know this. If at any time you would need to go to the hospital its important to understand they are there to help. I did a while back need to go to the hospital and sometimes dependent on what a person's psychiatrist suggests its needed. Its also important to let him know about what happened in the past as any traumatic event can impact on a person sometimes long term but there are some ways to help that as well. Discuss all this with him so he can work with you to obtain the help you need which if you inform him now and the concerns can be addressed might not involve going to the hospital.
i went to see him he didn't really say much, he mentioned meds but i said i don't to have them as i wanna try getting pregnant agin in the near future i am now feeling numb and detached ffrom the misacarriage he wasn't much use really just said i was disassociating
I'm sorry about the miscarriage, I know how devastating this must be for you.  Did your doctor supply you with much info/ advice?
Wouldn't allowing yourself time to recover (emotionally and physically) be a sensible option?
I think that some grief counselling would be beneficial.  Dissociating is probably understandable given the extreme stress of the situation.
I think that you need to take time to grieve and maybe even reconcile your losses before you try to conceive again.
I think that the best chance you give any other attempt comes from a position of stability.  You know yourself and your situation best but please take time to consider things before you rush into any further plans.
I dont know if anyone will even read this now but i hope things are getting better for you! I have been where you are with the suicide and everything its not a good place to be. But im in recovery and life gets better. Check out my blog and contact me through there if you ever want to talk im here for you my blog link is www.proud0282.blog.com
thanx i am ok now, feeling a lot better i am not suicidal anymore i am going to try to get pregnant again and hopefully i will have some better luck i am feeling quite positive now