Borderline Personality Disorder Community
want to post last question on 1 perswons e mail.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

can i post my last question to 1 person on facebook? gloria789
I surely hope you do NOT feel that you have to lose this site because you had a cold and were depressed one day and wrote it in a journal Gloria. My goodness, everyone in this world exaggerates a bit when their feeling down! How could your nieces not be happy that you have a social networking site?

PLEASE refuse to get off of this site. It is no more their business than yours as to what a person does in their own free time. You have earned your retirement and who you choose to chat with on a daily basis. EVERY SINGLE woman in their 70's that I knows get to complaining now and again, and I think they've and you've earned that right.

That being said, you go your friend's site, and on the upper right corner, there is a "Send a Message Feature" Youll have to add a title and the body of the message in two separate boxes and hit send.

I wish that you would please show some backbone and refuse to quit. Maddie needs you. We all need you. Please, just say NO!!!

Please talk to your family doctor about this Gloria before you do anything, tell him the whole story and that you would miss your social networking site.

Erase the journal, you can do that, and this should all be over, once and for all.

Hugs, Liz