Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Unconscious

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Unconscious

Hi , I'm so sorry I posted my question in another personal questions post, I didn't know it!

My question was about the relationship between my hand and unconscious, Seems like somebody else is in me that controls my hand to draw something, I'm not afraid or scare of it, but I'm wonder what is it?!!
Not sure what you are referring to.....

Our brain has a very powerful subconscious circuit that helps us daily with different activities, walking, multi-tasking. Normally the circuit that is associated to subconscious motor circuit are located in the basal ganglia in the brain. To your question you can absolutely control any movement that happens so if your hand starts moving without your permission just say stop! and make the hand stop. You can also replace it with different behavior like clapping..

In addition there is a really important trend in painting called surrealism where painters reported to be drawing from the unconscious "automatic"
According to emptyeasel.com Surrealism began in the 1920’s as an offshoot or extension of the Dada movement. Its founder was the French writer André Breton, a Dadaist and devotee of Sigmund Freud’s work with psychoanalysis.

André Breton decided (along with the Dadaists) that rational thought was at fault for the world’s problems and that change could only come about through the subconscious mind.

I Hope this helps!
Thank you so much...  It was really helpful, and Merry your Christmas...