Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Abs

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Abs
Hello I am 14 years old and I weigh 128 pounds. I am focusing on my abs and my goal is for my six pack to become visible again. Ive been working out for a little over a week now and I feel it working. I was wondering if there is a way I can speed up the process a little. Although I do realize that this process takes a lot of patience.
Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question.
Yes unfortunately I wish there was a faster shortcut. I would suggest that you concentrate in the health side of it instead of how you look. In practical terms you really want to diet and add protein, cut carbs, cut sugars and starch. Cut down calories and eat small frequent of meals. Please before you engage into any exercise and nutrition program check with your local doctor. In addition you need to do the right exercises a combination between core strength, external/internal obliques and Lower abdominals. Here is one of the best exercises for faster definition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJ201w680I