Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Brain MRI

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Brain MRI

For the past 5 months I have experienced an increase in headaches (mostly on top of head or back of head) along with visual disturbances where a lattice pattern appears in an oval blocking my visual field except for the center area. I am also having extreme sensations in my spine that feels like I'm having a spinal tap. MRI shows 20 areas of white matter and states several possible causes, ruling out MS. I am also experiencing spasms around the rib cage and pain in the lower back, buttocks and thighs. Can you explain the pressure sensations in my spine and provide any suggestions of what my doctor should look for either through lab work, ct scans, etc.? Thank youy