Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Brain MRI
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Brain MRI

For the past 5 months I have experienced an increase in headaches (mostly on top of head or back of head) along with visual disturbances where a lattice pattern appears in an oval blocking my visual field except for the center area. I am also having extreme sensations in my spine that feels like I'm having a spinal tap. MRI shows 20 areas of white matter and states several possible causes, ruling out MS. I am also experiencing spasms around the rib cage and pain in the lower back, buttocks and thighs. Can you explain the pressure sensations in my spine and provide any suggestions of what my doctor should look for either through lab work, ct scans, etc.? Thank youy
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank