Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Brain smartness and excellent body buildup

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

I am frm Anambra State, Nigeria,West Africa. I am the first son and eldest of my siblings of four children;3 boys and 1 girl.I am 22 yrs old.My mum is late since yr 2005.Before she died,she told me that i was not wel breast fed because she fell acutely sick  for a long period after my delivery.I dont know if that affected my development.Honestly, am wearied of life.Help me out.My problems are poor male voice development,short height poor mental coordination,memory loss,weakness,oversleeping,childish character,poor academic performance,forgetfulness,intrinsic yellow stained teeth,lack of smart brain and actions.I've met some docs and pastors in past for solutions but all to no avail.They laughed me and asked me to live wit them.Also,i ve taken Edmark ginseng coffee still no show.Frm my little knowledge,there are solutions like HGH for height,bleaching for teeth,brain supplemental pills for brain,testosterone supplements for voice.I cant secure work cuz of these prblms.I was recently admitted to university to study pharmacy but afraid of failures owing to my predicament.My blood group is O Nd genotype AA. Pls Help me.
Tags: Prevention, mental coordination, weak, weak strength, Memory loss, balance
Hi there and thanks so much for your question! From your question I can see that you are feeling you are not taking care enough of yourself and you are little concerned with some health issues. I think that is really important that you concentrate in what is important you have two legs, two arms a heart and a brain and we should all be happy for that. After that is when we can influence our health in a decisive way. My suggestion is that you follow physical exercises and stress management like with meditation here I am submitting you two links that maybe you can follow and you can start seeing health benefits right away

Discuss with your doctors the following exercise program and let me know what they think here is the link you need to copy and paste http://www.oprah.com/health/Ten-Minute-Workouts

here there other exercises some simple some complicated I would stay away from the  most intense or you can ask me here is another link http://www.youtube.com/user/BodySmartTV

I hope this helps!!