Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Hearing Low Tones From Brain/Ear
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Hearing Low Tones From Brain/Ear

Hi there, just wondering if anyone can help me??. I've been hearing low tones from the head/ears, not ringing but more like a constant ongoing low tone/sound. I believe that it's my brain playing tricks on me from electrical appliances around the home and outside. I'm guessing that my mind has mimicked this and I'm allowing it to bother me cos it's only there when I think about it. My anxiety is what's making it worse for me cos I'm paying it too much attention and thinking that I'm going crazy when actually I'm not. I've been like this for 5 days now. I'm 26, 27 next month. I have no hearing loss, ears are just full of wax. My doctor gave me diazepam to help with the anxiety and I was also given some other tablets by the doctor to help with my dizziness but I've decided that I'm not gonna take them and go through it naturally cos I honestly believe well I'm hoping that it's just a psychological thing that I'm going through and I need to just try and relax and control myself. I'm thinking about it way too much and it's making me very upset and I can't concentrate properly. I can't stop shaking. Haven't sleep properly. Things feel soo surreal, almost like a dream state. I feel like my life has changed and I've lost the old me :( does anybody know what could be wrong with me?? Much appreciated.