Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Help

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Help

Guys I am a 22 year old male who has always been active lately I have been having tingling in my hands and jointt pain in my knees plus lightheadedness and no matter what i do i can not gain weight also i occasionaly get a sharp pan iin my chest on inhale? Any ideas what this can be?
Tags: Panic Attack, heart attack symproms, Joint Pain
Hi there and thanks for posting this question.

As you are describing your multi- symptoms i would check with a Physician as soon as possible and see what is his opinion. This symptoms can be really mild and be just nutrition deficiency or be more a serious matter like a panic attack, high blood pressure or stress and anxiety.

Regarding your chest pain you need to treat seriously. Here is a great article from medhelp: http://www.medhelp.org/heart-disease/articles/Not-a-Heart-Attack-Other-Causes-of-Chest-Pain/4

To see if some of your symptoms resemble a Panic Attack check this article:
http://www.medhelp.org/mental-health/slideshows/What-is-a-Panic-Attack/409

For joint pain it may be just a lack of circulation (general symptom) or something more serious, have you tried stretching and see if the symptoms improve?

However it can be something milder like stress and anxiety. If that is the case i recommend you do some mild exercises and meditation and see if the symptoms improve but again in these cases that you have multi-symptom don't try to self diagnose and go to the doctor for a general check up.
I hope this helps!