Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Looks like a seizure but not a seizure??

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

My sister in law and her aunt have these episodes where they start to feel funny, then they faint and lose consciousness for about a minute or 2 no shaking but some drooling, and they lose control of their bladder. Her aunt can tell if she is going to have them.  she has been to multiple doctors with multiple tests done and they do not know what is causing this.  My sister gets them very infrequently, her last episode was about a year ago. Please help!!!
Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question. Unfortunately this is not my specialty and I would suggest you to post in the Neurology forum where they could help you more.

In any case I would just mention one thing:

I used to train someone with Epilepsy where his attacks where would be so intense that he would lose consciousness with some bladder control.
He used to use moderate physical activity to regain control and he would know when this attacks were going to happen. Then a Neurologist helped him identify where these seizures where taken place in the brain and helped to remove them through surgery

I would provide some information however:
According to the Mayo Clinic
Because epilepsy is caused by abnormal activity in brain cells, seizures can affect any process your brain coordinates. A seizure can produce:
Temporary confusion
A staring spell
Uncontrollable jerking movements of the arms and legs
Loss of consciousness or awareness

According to the same article
Tonic-clonic seizures (also called grand mal). The most intense of all types of seizures, these are characterized by a loss of consciousness, body stiffening and shaking, and sometimes loss of bladder control or biting your tongue.

Click here to keep reading

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/epilepsy/DS00342/DSECTION=symptoms
Sound exactly thw same as me and I have epilepsy and something called postural orthestatic tachycardia syndrome (also known as POTS to moat doctors) I only found out it was this because I went to specialists. You need to tell them to go to a good neurologist.
Thanks for your comment and suggestion!