Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Lumps

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Lumps

Well I really don't know where these question belongs but I have a lump on my right armpit & it hurts , I've noticed a tiny lump on the other armpit & it hurts too im worried , the One on the right is irritating its gets itchy a lot & idk if it's the deorderant or beast cancer I'm scared I been doing research & last time I went to the doctor he said it was nothing when it was smaller but it grew please help i don't know what to do