Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
PLEASE ANSWER, VERY IMPORTANT.

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

PLEASE ANSWER, VERY IMPORTANT.

Hi, I'm 21 years old and weigh 225llbs 5"3inches. I was wondering. Is it possible for me to loose 60llbs in 2 months?
Because I looked up this diet plan on the net an it says I CAN..am I in WAY over my head? Please help..thanks.
Tags: Weight Loss, healthy weight loss, fitness strength, lose fat, fat loss, ideal weight
Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question.
My response it is clear and concise: it is not possible and if you do your body will suffer metabolically by losing some weight and gaining more back.

t's natural for anyone trying to lose weight to want to lose it very quickly. But evidence shows that people who lose weight gradually and steadily (about 1 to 2 pounds per week) are more successful at keeping weight off. Healthy weight loss isn't just about a "diet" or "program". It's about an ongoing lifestyle that includes long-term changes in daily eating and exercise habits.
http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/losing_weight/index.html

As it is mentioned The safest amount of losing weight is approximately .5-2 lbs per week so you are looking at around 8 lbs per month that maybe it could go up to ten. I would suggest you to lose weight in a safe way and add strength training to your routine. it will help you not only losing weight but to drop sizes by targeting the right major muscle groups.

Articles fro further reading:
Healthy weight loss by Mayo Clinic http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/weight-loss/MY00432