Sharpen brain
Wat can i eat or do to sharpen my brain coz my brain can astimulate much i do forget things easily
Hi there and welcome to my forum!!

Food and exercise represent a huge factor for your brain functioning so I am going to refer you to my article: 12 foods that make you smarter:

According to Fernando Gómez-Pinilla, PhD, a neurobiologist at UCLA who studies the impact of certain foods on the brain, the key is to avoid fried foods and add more omega 3 fatty acids to your diet. Omega 3s are essential for normal brain functioning because they are our primary source of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), the most abundant omega 3 fatty acid found in the cell membranes of brain cells. Scientists believe that DHA protects against “normal wear and tear” on the brain, helps promote brain growth, enhances learning and memory and improves communication between synapses.  click here to see my article http://www.medhelp.org/healthy-living/slideshows/12-Foods-That-Make-You-Smarter/267

Also start doing exercises that require some thinking since complex movement really helps your brain to be awake, full of brain chemicals to help you learn better....so i would suggest that you do these two exercises:

From a standing position start clapping and tapping as fast as possible for ten seconds
Followed by raise your opposite arm and leg up and then change sides. Do it ten times

Let me know if you see any results after following these simple steps to a better brain functioning your will experience a memory boost for sure...!