Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Throbbing in leg

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Throbbing in leg

I'm 26, male, and 340 pounds. When I walk for exercise, it feels like a muscle or vein in my leg is throbbing or moving. It happens a couple of inches above my ankle. There's no sign of bruising or anything. No pain either. I also notice it happens when I move my leg back and forth, like something's flipping. The more I walk, the more noticeable it is. After an hour or two it isnt as noticeable. It happened a year ago but it came back a couple of days ago. Could you help? Thanks.