Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Torn Capsule

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Torn Capsule

I'm a pole vaulter and I've been injured for a couple of weeks with what my doctor concluded is a sprained shoulder.  After a bit of research, I realized it most likely isn't a shoulder sprain in what most doctors would refer to but a slight tear in the capsule in the shoulder.  I tried looking up torn capsule to see if there should be any different treatment but only get things for dislocated shoulders.  I know it's not dislocated because I can move it and it doesn't look deformed.  I was wondering if there's any different treatment I should be doing or if I should see the doctor again.