Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
What is wrong with me?!! After consuming ecstasy pills.

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

I didnt known where else to post my question. I need help. Andteehee was no topic related to mine. hope I can get help here!

I took two ecstasy pills earlier this day. Took one at 12:30 and took another one at 3:00pm.
Had no effect on me.
Just made me really shaky and paranoid.
I was absolutely scared.

I did not eat all day. Ate a couple of cookies before taking the pills and drank somewhat of orange juice.

While "being on the pill" I was so scared of what was happening with me. I ate less than half of a pizza and drank some raspberry tea around 5:00pm. I couldn't consume anymore tho. Just made me feel worse.

Also, I'm a female so I also found out I just started my menatrual cycle that same moment,

After everything, I got calm.

I just feel horribly sick. I keep throwing up. And I feel hot. no eergy. Took my temperature & it said 98.8
my head still hurts. and I am still paranoid and scared. around 9pm, I tried eating cereal, with milk. but I just threw it back up.
I drank cold water and it somewhat passed.
I layed down and fell asleep around 10:30pm.
Woke up at 1:30am and cannot go back to sleep whatsoever. it's 4:30am right now and I haven't slept. I still feel nauseos however. And I'm hungry.

What's wrong with me or what is happening or what should i do? I'm really terrified.
Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question Sorry to hear about this incredible ordeal and you learn to NEVER take ecstasy pills again. You can post this question in the neurology forum or similar. I will give you my opinion though. My opinion is that you should go to the doctor and check that everything is fine, in any case I will give you some interesting information and links

Ecstasy can make users:
Heart pounding,
Vomiting- Feel nauseated, perhaps even making them throw up (how's that for making a great impression at a party?).
Panic, over stimulated and high anxiety
Hallucination
Hot sometimes fever is associated
De-hydratation, which can lead to heatstroke.

The DEA reports that recent Ecstasy-related deaths were associated with core body temperatures ranging from 107 to 109 degrees Fahrenheit.
Their memory may suddenly go. They become uncoordinated and clumsy.

It sounds like you are going through periods of anxiety and stomach problems. It looks is more quite common than you think. The day after effects (and perhaps also some the nausea) are probably an indication of adulterants (check out this thread for a list of common ones I found this comment in http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106572
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...=throwing+mdma

The exact cause is impossible to pinpoint, it could have been any number of things in addition to the MDMA/adulterants, ie what SWIY ate/didn't eat beforehand, whether he stayed hydrated, a result of the descent back to baseline, etc etc. Everyone's body responds differently to different chemicals/situations
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...ht=nausea+mdma, any of those could have resulted in the nausea, dizzyness, ****** feeling day after, etc.) in SWIY's pills.
Read more: http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106572#ixzz1x9HstRpp