Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Why is there a dent in my skull???!

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Why is there a dent in my skull???!

There is a dent in my skull ;( I do not know what to think of this, is it normal?? I have a dent on the left side of my head right on the top about a centimeter from my hairline. It is a small dent but its there. I have even had a friend feel it for me and she noticed it. Why is there a dent? Is this my natural skull? I have fallen off a horse a few times..could that have caused this? Will this cause me any brain problems..I do have depression.