Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
alternative medicine brain injury - concussion

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

I am looking for alternatives for pain and discomfort following a concussion that is associated with tramatic brain injury. TBI  Undiagnosed.  I have been in pain for more than two years.  Headache, headpain, head pressure, migraine, exhaustion and neck pain.  I also have confusion, memory issues and trouble managing day to day life.

Especially focusing on work.  

I do not take perscription drugs.  I do need to be better able to manage the pain.  I want to get back to exercise
and my life.  Looking for good pain management class and low impact exercise.