Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
dilantin toxicity

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

dilantin toxicity

A year ago I suffered a TBI in an auto mobile accident and have had grand-mal seizures from it. Recently my doctor upped my dilantin to 900mg a day and even though it didn't seem right i took it the way he told me to. That night my family called an ambulance for me because I was having trouble breathing, I felt really drunk and I couldn't stay conscious. My dilantin level was at 26 that night and it was at 56 the next day. Its been over two weeks since then and I haven't taken any more dilantin but I've still been having issues with spasms of my arms and it feels like my brain keeps "falling asleep" where I have trouble talking, I stutter, and I get really sleepy. The ER doctor said the symptoms would stop within 5 days so I was wondering why I still feel sick and if these symptoms will go away.