Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
epileptic

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

epileptic
Hye..i just want to ask if women who have epilepsy
She can pregnant or not?
New guidelines released few years back provide some confirmation for the approximately over half a million U.S. pregnant women  who have epilepsy.

About three to five of every 1,000 births in the USA are to women with epilepsy. The guidelines, developed by the American Academy of Neurology and the American Epilepsy Society and published in the journal Neurology, show that pregnancy is relatively safe for such women as long as they take certain precautions if possible. Among them:

keep reading: http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-04-27-epilepsy-pregnancy_N.htm
hi zuera i have had epilepsy for over 25yrs.. i have 3 healthy kids . my kids dont have epilepsy . i took dialintin while i was pregnant and my youngest is 10 .