Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
extreme emotion surge

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

extreme emotion surge

what is the cause of extreme emotional surge???? how to take care of it???? i need help , i am able to control my surge a few times????
Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question. There are many reasons i may say that the biological explanation is that there is an neurochemistry imbalance in the brain that tends to take neurotransmitters into a roller coaster. Normally is dopamine, serotonin and adrenalin the neurotransmitters that ten to behave more up and down. My suggestion is to use meditation and exercise techniques that will help you feel not in both extremes but more controlled. It is true that if you are mentioning it is because you are feeling it and we need an action plan for it. Add daily exercises in the morning and at night and monitor if symptoms improve.

thanks so much and I hope this was helpful