Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
good or no

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

good or no

im 16 years old im 1cm65 my weight is 49 i wanna lose more weight is it good or bad for me to lose more weight i think im bolomic when i eat something i go to the toilets and vomit it all

Yes thanks Moderator for your insight since I think there is a mistake as well
However you do not need to lose more weight you are fine and if you are vomiting the food you are eating I agree with the comment since you are developing an eating disorder that can condition your entire life. So please do not play with your body since one your body adjusts its metabolism it is really difficult to change it, so please eat healthy, exercise.

In addition As I answered in a previous thread the way of finding out if you have an ideal weight you need to follow  using Hamwi formula, a simple formula commonly used by many clinicians.
These are recommended weights. Talk with your doctor about what weight is best for you and before undertaking any new diet or exercise programs.
You can learn more about BMI and see what it is for your current weight by checking out our Body Mass calculator.
http://www.healthstatus.com/cgi-bin/calc/calculator.cgi
It is very bad for your health to want to lose weight so  much that you vomit. If you are only 49 pounds at age 16, you are already dangerously thin. You have an eating disorder. For more informatiion go to my daughter's website. She specializes in treating eating disorders and she has lots of free links on there. I am not tryng to get you to go to her center because she won't take anyone under 18. Harmony_Grove.com is h er website.  
Just a correction, I think she means her weight is in kilograms, not lbs.