Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
loss of vision due to brain hemorrhage
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

loss of vision due to brain hemorrhage

Hi please help.My friend who's just 29 had brain hemorrhage due to high B.P 2month ago,a week later he recovered but was having blurred vision.two days later he again had a massive stroke after which he is unable to see from both eyes & he is unable to speak doctor's say's it will take about 8-9 month for his recovery.m pretty concern about his vision ...
1741471_tn?1407162630
Hi there and thanks so much for your question.
Those  hemorrhages are really tricky and although the doctor maybe has given you a conservative approach sometimes recovery goes faster thanks to the neuroplasticity of the brain. I know how frustrating must be for you but he needs all your help and support and like the doctor say he will slowly recover. As long as he can he should do exercises regarding motor control, sensory processing integration, balance, coordination. Not sure if he is affected in motor functions hopefully not.

I hope this helps and you can post the same question at "neurology" or similar forums.

I really hope I was useful and your friend can recover fast
3 Comments
Blank
thank's for your help.it means a lott :)
Blank
Pray for god to help him
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank