Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
memory loss problem

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

memory loss problem
hi friends,
i am 22 old girl.for the past 5months i am facing mental problems like" i tend to forget the names of the people and forget new things very soon" and this is affecting my studies and degrading my performance and everything seems dull, boring and completely lifeless.i am very tense and the environment of my house is not good their is no attachment with family i spend most of the time at home lonely.sometimes i feel these are depression symptoms.please suggest me what should i do.i am worried
Please see my response in the other question. it looks like this question got duplicated.

Thanks so much!