memory loss problem
hi friends,
i am 22 old girl.for the past 5months i am facing mental problems like" i tend to forget the names of the people and forget new things very soon" and this is affecting my studies and degrading my performance and everything seems dull, boring and completely lifeless.i am very tense and the environment of my house is not good their is no attachment with family i spend most of the time at home lonely.sometimes i feel these are depression symptoms.please suggest me what should i do.i am worried
HI there and thanks so much for posting this question in my forum.
From your description it is difficult to know if you have a serious condition or not. My guess is that not but I am not a neurologist and maybe you should check with one or go to the neurology forum.

It is not that unusual to experience those symptoms that can happen to everyone but I want to stress a really important information from your question is that it looks like that you have a lot of tension at home that can really be affecting your memory. Why? Because in our brain we have a very important part of the brain, the limbic system that regulates emotions, learning and memory. The limbic system is a set of brain structures including the hippocampus, amygdala, anterior thalamic nuclei, septum, limbic cortex and fornix, which seemingly support a variety of functions including emotion, behavior, long term memory, and olfaction so if you don't have the right emotional state that clearly can really affect your memory capabilities. In addition you say you feel lonely and that clearly can affect to your memory as well. My suggestion is to start a progressive exercise and meditation plan that will increase your self awareness and physical strength that will help you focus in a happier state.

You can start by meditating for 10 minutes followed by my exercise routine that you can find here http://www.medhelp.org/neurology/slideshows/12-Ways-to-Boost-Your-Brain-Power/351/13
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.