Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
my behavior

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

my behavior

hey, my question is that i am 15 years old and in last year of my o levels.i am in my studies and am am topper in class but not only in studies but also in sports after a reaching the best grades and the top position i tend to fall to a lower level position. once again i am facing the same thing in my test result,is this some sort of a mental state or is it just a stupid feeling that i get.