Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
pain in parietal lobe and ringing in ears
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pain in parietal lobe and ringing in ears

I HAVE A CONSTANT RINGING MY EAR AND NOW I'VE DEVELOPED A SHARP STABBING PAIN IN MY LEFT PARTIEL LOBE.  I JUST STARTED TAKING AN OVER THE COUNTER MED CALLED RING RELIEF WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE ALL NATURAL AND CONTAINS QUITE A FEW VITAMINS.  ON THE PACKAG IT DOES SAY THAT SOMETIMES THE SYMPTOMS DO GET WORSE BEFORE THEY GET BETTER.  I NEED HELP BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND.
Related Discussions
1741471_tn?1369660473
Hi there and thanks so much for your questions. The information contained in this answer is not intended to replace any medical advice.

It really looks that you have irritated the sensory proprioceptors belonging to the inner ear that are acting up and causing you some discomfort noise.

I can give you an approach of exercise using your brain and see if the symptoms clear at all.
I will try to do this exercise: raise opposite arm and leg to favor some circulation and brain activity between left and right brain hemisphere and check if the symptoms get better. Sometimes increase blood flow to the brain helps a better circulation in the brain and a better balance of different chemicals.

There is a great neurologist in medhelp that his name is  Dan Prevedello, MD, Neurosurgeon at OSU is answering questions in the Brain Pituitary & Skull Base forum.

i really hope this disturbing noise stops since I know how annoying can be.....

Please let me know how it goes
3 Comments
Blank
THANKS FOR THE TIP.  BUT, HOW MANY TIMES A DAY AND HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DO THIS EXERCISE.?
Blank
1741471_tn?1369660473
You should do this exercise in the am and in the pm. In the evening normally the stress circuits stat to become more activated so in some cases tends to trigger a more discomfort in the pain circuits....
if you search for my name (michael gonzalez-wallace) in youtube.com you can see some more exercise.

Please let me know how it works and if you are feeling better....
Blank
This Forum's Experts
1741471_tn?1369660473
Michael Gonzalez-WallaceBlank
Super Body, Super Brain
New York, NY
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity