Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
will tanning fix this?

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

will tanning fix this?
My mother bleached my skin for years because she is white and I was a dark native american the bleaching caused me to be legally blind from getting in my eyes scaring them and my skin is verry patchy in color and cracks till it bleeds a dr told me to go tanning if I do go tanning and goto my max tan will my skin be even toned again or will it forever be ruined like my eyes
Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question. I am not qualified to answer this question but feel free to post in the dermatology forum at Medhelp my intuitive answer is that I don't think so but please check with your local doctor or a skin doctor.

thanks so much and sorry for not being of too much help, happy Holidays!