Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
32 week fetus fluid on brain

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

32 week fetus fluid on brain
What % do I hv that the brain will become normal?
I do not understand your question.
Could you please be more specific?

thank you

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and they say he has fluid on his brain. Wht % do he has before he's born that it will clear?
Dear Tetehon,

I am afraid there is no real answer for your question. If the baby has hydrocephalus, it is unlikely to improve. The baby may need surgery to divert the CSF from the brain to the belly once is born.
Please consult a pediatric neurosurgeon even before the baby is born. That will help to get things organized.