Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
ADVICE PLEASE!!!! SCARED

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

ADVICE PLEASE!!!! SCARED
I Been having some bad headaches for the last month everyday not to strong but just pressure like feeling i been taking doxycyline for my acne. but i went to the er and had a catscan of my head and the doctor is sending me to a specialist she said she seen something in my brain that there is a possibility i might have something but shes not sure if its my sinus infection so she gave medicine to clear the infection up!!!! im only 23 and really worried i hope i dont have nothing she told me not worry about it theres a big chance its from the sinus infection....

My catscan results says this..... 1.MAXILLARY SINUS OPACIFACATION. PLEASE CORRELATE CLINICALLY FOR SINUSITIS.
2. TONSILLAR ECTOPIA POSSIBLY RELATED TO ANATOMIC VARIATION OR CHIARI WITH NO EDVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION..

can some one please telll me more about that im so out of it help please
Dear Jayden44,

The way it is writen in the report it is not confirmed you have a Chiari and if you do, it appears to be very mild since there is no evidence of obstruction.
Have you done an MRI to further evaluate it?

Dont worry! If it is Chiari its not life or death. I have Chiari and with meds its livable! unless you need surgery then itl be better after. dont be scared! dont let a disease if u even have one run your life! take control and tell yourself its gona be ok!I hope everything is ok! dont stress its proly just sinuses!:)