Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Calcification of the brain

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Calcification of the brain

I am 43 living in Australia, after having a sexuire I had a ct scans and MRI which found the I had calcification in the left had side of my brain, which was not there 8 years ago. I have seen specialist but they can't explain why it is there and are not doing anything. I have had a second sexuire which I have had side effects such as poor speech and face tingles which lasted 5 weeks, what should I do, two doctors to different ideas
Dear Leepratt.

You should consult a neurologist or neurosurgeon. This forum has no goal of determining diagnosis.
thank you
Hi thanks for the comment, I have seen a neurologist  he said that he could not explain the calcification, and the seizures are from stress

Regards
Lee