Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Continuous Headache never experienced before.

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

For the past 3 days now I've been having a continuous headache that I've never experienced before. The pain is sort of throbbing and travels in waves then stops at some point mainly around the temples or on top of the skull and stays there continuously for an interval and after a few hours it changes its position.

It has random intervals of increasing and decreasing intensity,  
I'm a 27 year old male, I've had some orthodontic work done that caused some byte problems, I also have high blood pressure problems and some problems with eyesight.
what is this new headache? could this something serious?
Dear Richards43

This forum is not designed to achieve diagnosis. Please see your doctor who can talk to you and examine you.

thank you
As a fellow patient, I would go see a doctor for an exam for a change like that if you cannot link the headache firmly to, say, the orthodontic work.
Changes in eyesight linked to the headache? See a doctor. Even an eye doctor.
but in other few questions i noticed some folks asking for suggestions like this, anyways thanks for responding!