Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Continuous Headache never experienced before.
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Continuous Headache never experienced before.

For the past 3 days now I've been having a continuous headache that I've never experienced before. The pain is sort of throbbing and travels in waves then stops at some point mainly around the temples or on top of the skull and stays there continuously for an interval and after a few hours it changes its position.

It has random intervals of increasing and decreasing intensity,  
I'm a 27 year old male, I've had some orthodontic work done that caused some byte problems, I also have high blood pressure problems and some problems with eyesight.
what is this new headache? could this something serious?
1382849_tn?1337552730
Dear Richards43

This forum is not designed to achieve diagnosis. Please see your doctor who can talk to you and examine you.

thank you
3 Comments
Blank
657231_tn?1390151580
As a fellow patient, I would go see a doctor for an exam for a change like that if you cannot link the headache firmly to, say, the orthodontic work.
Changes in eyesight linked to the headache? See a doctor. Even an eye doctor.
Blank
but in other few questions i noticed some folks asking for suggestions like this, anyways thanks for responding!
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979