Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Curious of a painful throbbing in brain

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Curious of a painful throbbing in brain
I have a painful throbbing pain that feels like a fast paced beat and with each beat it hurts, its mainly on the top left portion of my head and it occurs after anything cardiovascular activity whether it be running or basically anything that gets my blood pumping. This just started happening very recently for the week and I'm not sure whats going on.
Dear Pyrous

This forum has no goal of performing any diagnosis. Please let us know if you have any specific question.