Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Cystic lesion

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Cystic lesion
I was told after a MRI that I need more tests because they found a cystic lesion near the clivus-occipital junction.  What does that mean for me?  What could it be?  What could it be from?  I have been given no answers yet. Please help.
Dear Kiki413

It is hard for me to give you precise information on a "cystic lesion near the clivus-occipital junction". This is somebody's interpretation of your MRI. It could be a variety of things.
I can review your MRI free of charge if you would like.