Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Dr or anyone with this

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Dr or anyone with this

I have been diagnosed with a calcified minginoma 14*5 on the frontal part of brain in between the skull and the brain... I went to to neuro docs and one said its calcified it won't grow and the other said yea u gotta watch it ... I have been getting headaches and sharp pains in my head I'm nervous ...what should I do.. I also have a pituitary gland antinomia and just recently went off the meds for it ... Please my Nuro said I am stressed out and my symptoms are poniting toward anxiety please help I'm going crazy with this thank u
Dear Racquelb,

It is difficult for me to formalize my opinion here without seeing the imaging.
I will be glad to review it for you free of charge.

This is my address is you are willing to send the discs:

410 W. 10th avenue
N1011 Doan Hall
Wexner Medical Center
Columbus, OH
43210

Thank you