Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Ear pain-known meningioma
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Ear pain-known meningioma

My meningioma is just above and behind my right ear.  Since June I have had ear pain.  Recently I hear what sounds like fetal heartbeats in the ear usually in the morning.  I haven't noticed tinitus but the constant pain is getting on my last nerve.  I see an ENT in mid Dec and my PCP said he would order an early MRI if things progressed.  My M was found in 2006 and I have been watch and wait with annual MRIs since.  Any suggeted tests or questions for the ENT?