Fear of tumor
So my situation is a tad bit difficult. I have had anxiety for the past 8 months! I am 20 years old and have not enjoyed one bit of my age because I have constantly been thinking that I was going to die of a heart attack! It's been about 2 weeks now where I feel as though I am anxiety free. The thing is that now I have a fear of having a brain tumor. It isn't anxiety though because I don't feel anxious, it is just a concern.
Here are the physical symptoms that I feel:

Head Pressure
Blurred vision (I do wear glasses)
Difficulty thinking (but only when I'm thinking of the possibility of having a tumor)
Shortness of breath (Feel as though I have to breathe deep constantly)

Please help, as I am worried that I will have a brain tumor and when I go to the doctor it'll be too late.

Thank you to all who help! :)
Dear J0928

Those symptoms you describe are very common and most of the time do not correlate with any brain tumor.
You do need a family doctor to talk and examine you in order to rule out other problems and if needed order a brain Ct or MRI.
Right now there is no reason to suffer in anticipation.