I don't know guys if this is serious or not but i wanted to ask guys.
It was two days ago, i was using my hair dryer,and when i finished with it, i unplugged it and while i was holding my hair dryer with my left hand, the cord of the hair dryer was hanging below, and while it was hanging in the air i accidentally touched with my right hand the plug pins of the hair dryer that were hanging in the air. I immediately felt the pain in my hand and at the same time i felt pain in the right part of my brain. As soon as i realized the pain, i moved my right hand away from the pins and the pain subsided after 5-10 minutes. Could this accident result in any sort of brain damage?(I don't know if this question is silly to ask but i just wanted some clarification)
Copyright 1994-2017MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.