Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Had an electric "shock" and felt pain in my brain at the same...

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Had an electric "shock" and felt pain in my brain at the same time

I don't know guys if this is serious or not but i wanted to ask guys.
It was two days ago, i was using my hair dryer,and when i finished with it, i unplugged it and while i was holding my hair dryer with my left hand, the cord of the hair dryer was hanging below, and while it was hanging in the air i accidentally touched with my right hand the plug pins of the hair dryer that were hanging in the air. I immediately felt the pain in my hand and at the same time i felt pain in the right part of my brain. As soon as i realized the pain, i moved my right hand away from the pins and the pain subsided after 5-10 minutes. Could this accident result in any sort of brain damage?(I don't know if this question is silly to ask but i just wanted some clarification)
You should be fine. I do not think it caused any damage at all.