Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Help, Whats Wrong?

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Help, Whats Wrong?

Hi, so for awhile now, I've had headaches but here's the thing they last for about a minute and maybe up to three and then they go away. Its not like its my whole head that hurts, its just a particular part, There isn't a specific section but sometimes it can be the front, back or sides. When i get them they hurt pretty bad. Could it be a migraine headache or something more serious? Its weird because its only a part of my head and it doesn't last long, I get them at least once a day. Sometimes i press where it hurts once its gone and there's no direct pain but i do feel bumps. Help! I'm scared.
Dear Jen_315

I agree with Rumpled,

You should see a doctor, who will be able to not only talk to you, but also examine you and get to a diagnosis.
Thank you
Have you seen a doctor? That is what I would do. That is the only way to figure it out - testing, maybe some imaging and ruling things in or out and then determine a treatment course.

As a layman, it does have the sound of migraines - mine appear pretty much the same way.